Directions and Arrival
- The nearest train station is Castle Cary (16 miles), Bristol or Bath (20 miles). Local buses operate to Wookey Hole. For times and prices please telephone the Traveline on 0871 200 2233.
- The post code for SAT NAV users is BA5 1BA.
- Wookey Hole has a large car park and has a number of designated disabled parking bays. These disabled parking bays are located close to the main entrance of the hotel.
- The hotel team will offer directions to the private road up to the Mendip View Lodges.
- We do have low level access area at the Reception Desk when checking in.
- Guests are advised to inform the team at check in if they will require any assistance in the event of a fire evacuation.
- All of our lodges have parking spaces immediately outside.
- The layout of each of our lodges are on one level, however there are three external steps up to the decking for each unit.
- Pedestrian access around Mendip View is by way of a quiet driveway, with a pedestrian footpath down to the hotel and Wookey Hole itself. This footpath does include several steps at intervals.
- Inside your lodge you will find your Welcome Pack which contains useful information about your stay and contact details to reach the reception team.
- Your Welcome Pack includes health and safety information including our emergency procedures in the event of a fire.
- If you have any additional needs or may need assistance in the event of an emergency please advise our team at the hotel on your arrival so that we can chat with you about anything we can do to help. We will be happy to discuss our emergency procedures on request.
- If you have any questions regarding your booking, or have a particular query please do not hesitate to contact us.